Design and implementation of a culture, customer service, sales, collections, train the trainer and team leading training programme for 100 call centre staff for the set up of a mobile telephone operation in Singapore.
The client wanted to achieve the following:
- Bring to an already saturated market a unique service offering
- Create a ‘wow’ service to their customers
- Create a unique culture that would be ‘robust, vigorous and dynamic’.
- Have agents able to perform both customer service, sales and credit control roles
- Set a benchmark in both sales and service for this ‘green site’ operation
Key features of the programme:
One of our consultants spent three months in Singapore working with a group of consultants and trainers designing and delivering this programme. He was personally responsible for the design and delivery of all the component training modules listed below.
A ‘Wow factor training’ – an experiential two day workshop to get to the heart of delivering a ‘wow’ service experience – this workshop was the key to creating the culture the client was looking for – ‘robust, vigorous and dynamic’. It involved looking under the surface of customer service to discover the truth about what delivers a genuine ‘wow’ service to the customer. It was personal, experiential, challenging and demanding – the kind of training delegates talk about for years afterwards!
Contact centre team leading training – leadership training for team leaders and train the trainer. All core team-leading skills were delivered to a group of ten team leaders.
Customer service, sales and credit control training – including all aspects of interpersonal skills over the telephone.
Face to face service skills – for retail staff – including all aspects of interpersonal customer service and sales skills in a face to face environment.
- The contact centre launched to budget and on time
- One hundred call centre staff were trained and accredited
- The successful establishment of the culture the client wanted
- Agents were skilled, on post and delivering to target by the ‘live’ date as required