National Training Award winning training programme.
One of our team designed and implemented (with the aid of a small training and consultancy team) an in-house training programme for 150 telephone based staff.
This programme won a National Training Award.
Essential features of the programme:
- Organizational needs analysis
- Competency framework development (a skills matrix that identified 4 basic competency levels and up to 20 different skill requirements).
- Current competency level analysis for all participating staff
- Training programme objectives set (in line with organizational requirements)
- Training programme designed to meet competency level requirements
- Delivering key communication, management, customer service and sales modules
- Measurement tools designed to evaluate progress
- Results fed back into organization requirements
- Feedback used to redesign the programme where needed.
- Recruitment, staff turnover and competency targets achieved
- The establishment of a structured approach to developing staff
- The establishment of an agreed and accepted 4-level competency matrix