Action on Arrears offers its own certificate of accreditation based upon the performance of delegates during their live-call coaching session with the AoA trainer.
This takes into account the following skills:
- Demonstrating the key preparation stages to cover before a call
- Dealing with non-account holders and getting through to the right person
- Initial impact and rapport skills
- Clarity of opening question
- Negotiation skills
- Confirmation of agreement and/or next actions
- Leaving an effective message if required
- Staying in control of the conversation
- Listening and flexibility
- Overall confidence level
Certificates can be designed with your own as well as Action on Arrears logos.